2012 St Thomas’ Hospital | Operation Heal The Sick
St Thomas Hospital
The largest contingent headed to St Thomas’ Hospital. There they asked the Holy Spirit to give them messages of love, which they wrote on postcards and presented to those patients and staff God directed them to. They also prayed for healing for several individuals, including an injured toddler and a coma patient whose family requested the children’s prayers.
Some kids and leaders quotes:
- Today I went to St Thomas Hospital. I felt God in every room. I prayed for this little girl and once I finished she smiled at me. I felt that she felt something.
- G.R.E.A.T. Amazing. Make me more confident with praying out loud.
- We prayed for the baby’s with heart problems and the people in intensive care. We prayed for the doctors and nurses.I liked it because we could explore the hospital and pray for different things.
- I prayed for the doctors there and I was running along the glass and when I got to a doctor I felt a tingle in my hand!
- Operation heal the sick. It was great! I got to pray for another Christian man with a bleeding thumb. I’ve learnt that no matter what you’ve been given from God somebody will always match it/it relates to somebody.
- I have learnt that if I can push myself I can achieve great things! I think Operation London was a great experience and I want to do it again next year.