Risk Assessments are personal to each church. We use a variety.
You may need to consider:
- A child becomes detached from group
- A child is left alone on a platform or becomes isolated on a train.
- A child has an accident or becomes unwell.
- A leader has an accident or becomes unwell.
- A child is approached by a stranger.
- Children get stressed / over excited / exhausted / worried.
- Whole group are involved in an incident
- Unforeseen change of plans on the day
- Parents fail to collect from nominated pick-up point
Here is copy of one we used that you may wish to amend.